Living at The Retreat offers the very best in student living. At no other property at Penn State can you realize all of these benefits:
- State College’s best amenities offer the ultimate opportunity to relax with friends and focus on both socializing and academics.
- Cottage design offers more privacy and personal space without the noise of neighbors next to, above or below you.
- No upstairs or downstairs neighbors to keep you up at night like in most apartment, flat or townhome buildings where paper thin floors and walls force you to hear every step.
- Huge bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms, offer spacious walk-in closets, more room to study and your own personal space.
- Open floorplans allow you to get together with friends in a fun and comfortable setting.
- Video-recorded surveillance and the Schlage system mean added peace of mind and sense of well-being.
- On-site property management provides community maintenance and resident assistance whenever needed.
- The Retreat is a pet friendly community that offers expansive greenspace to exercise or play with your pet. And for those that don't have pets, because of The Retreat's cottage design, you don't have to worry about your neighbor's noisy dog keeping you awake at night.